Saturday, October 20th DraftKings MAIN slate (12PM) — 10 games
- Best DFS Games:
- Auburn at Ole Miss, OU: 63 — Perfect weather
- Oklahoma at TCU, OU: 61.5 — 68 and only 12 MPH Wind
- Memphis at Missouri, OU: 72 — Cooler and 16 MPH Wind
- Mid Range:
- Illinois at Wisconsin, OU: 56.6 — 39 and light rain, 22 MPH WIND
- Kansas at Texas Tech, OU: 59 — Light winds, 12-14 MPH, similar to TCU game
- Penn State at Indiana, OU: 59.5
- N.C. State at Clemson, OU; 58
- Alabama at Tennessee, OU: 56.5
- Colorado at Washington, OU: 50
- Michigan at Michigan State, OU: 41
GAME STACK OF THE DAY:
OLE MISS vs AUBURN … The Rebels will draw the reeling Auburn defense and Jordan Ta’amu has the ability and the weapons to carve them up. While losing DK Metcalf for the season is a blow to the Rebels overall, it’s opening up a ton of value for other targets in this offense and that helps us in DFS in what could very well be the best shootout on the slate. Why? Well, this is a huge spot for Stidman to bounce back for Auburn who has some receivers with fantastic matchups against an OLE MISS pass defense that ranks 120th in the Nation and should get carved up all day again today in one of the games with decent weather conditions.
QB: Jordan Ta’amu (OLE MISS)
RB: Scottie Phillips (OLE MISS) … Way too cheap on DK
WR: Ryan Davis (Auburn) … Must play, getting lots of targets in this game at a cheap price.
WR: Braylon Sanders (OLE MISS) … Value play at 5k on DK, or AJ Brown ($8,000)
S-FLEX: Jarrett Stidham (AUBURN) …
Memphis at Missouri … I was going to be all over the Drew Lock play this week but with the weather here and Memphis being a much worse defense on the ground I think this is the fade game of the week. IF you do wanna rock it, then these below are your plays.
- QB: Drew Lock (MIZZ)
- WR: Jalen Knox (MIZZ)
- WR: Damonte Coxie (MEM)
- S-FLEX: Brady White (MEM)
This is an interesting week as the game stack for me is not where you would normally build your cash lineups this week. Both Murray and McSorely should hit 30 points this week and Kyler in paticular has a ton of upside.
- Kyler Murray – OU – $9800 — For sub 10k getting a player as talented as Murray against TCU is really hard to pass up in your cash games this week and pair him with Stidham
- Trace McSorely – PSU – $8900
- Jordan Ta’amu – OLE MISS – $8700
- Jarrett Stidham – AUB – $6000 … Great S-FLEX value play.
- Drew Lock – MIZZ – $9200
- Jonathan Taylor – Wisconsin – $9700 … With the weather he should eat on the ground today.
- Miles Sanders – PSU – $7100
- Scottie Phillips – Ole Miss – $6300
- Myles Gaskin – Washington – $6300
- JaTarvious Whitlow – Auburn – $5400
- AJ BROWN – MISS – $8000
- Marquise Brown – OU – $8400
- AJ Brown – Ole Miss – $8000
- Antoine Wesley – TTU – $7400
- Jerry Jeudy – Alabama – $8100
- Ryan Davis – Auburn – $4800
- Jalen Knox – Mizzou – $4500 .. Slight downgrade with weather.
- Amari Rodgers – CLemson – $4500
- Damonte Coxie – Memphis – $5600
- Kam Scott – Mizzou – $3000
Guys in BOLD are players to build around in CASH, you want one of them this week.