Dynasty Football players have been selecting Keke Coutee, Antonio Callaway, Jordan Lasley, Equanimeous St. Brown and other wideouts who were picked in Round 4 or later of the 2018 NFL Draft. While these players of course have a shot to finish with successful NFL careers, you may want to check out the draft history before you add a wide receiver who went later than the third round to your Dynasty squad.
Note: The spreadsheet’s appearance varies by device and browser. Due to the size and dimensions of the projections, it may be best to download the file. We recommend using Google Docs, Microsoft Excel or any spreadsheet-compatible app/program to view.
Wide Receiver Draft History
What are the odds any of the late-round wideouts break out?
Prominent Late-Round WRs Selected in Round 4+ Since 2010
- 2017: Josh Reynolds 4.10 TBD | DeDe Westbrook 4.3 TBD (18)
- 2016: Tyreek Hill 5.28 (22)
- 2015: Jamison Crowder 4.06 | Stefon Diggs 5.10 | JJ Nelson 5.23 (21)
- 2014: Martavis Bryant 4.18 | Quincy Enunwa 6.33 (18)
- 2013: Kenny Stills 5.11 < meh (17)
- 2012: Marvin Jones 5.31 | Rishard Matthews 7.20 (20)
- 2011: None (17)
- 2010: Antonio Brown 6.26 (15)