Freshly updated Dynasty Football Rankings after 10 weeks of the Fantasy Football season. Dynasty leagues are, without a doubt, the fastest growing segment in all of fantasy sports. The concept is actually quite simple. Draft your startup team, compete all year and KEEP your entire team the following year. You add to your team in the off-season through an annual ROOKIE and free agent draft every year, which occurs immediately following the NFL Draft.
I’m in over ten dynasty football leagues and as of yet, I haven’t made much time for new player comments, but I will soon. I have however, went through the rankings pretty extensively with a lot of new movers to give you the most up to date information possible. Remember, these are based on perceived trade value therefore the rankings are primarily based on what it would take for me to move the player.
- #24 RB Pittsburgh Steelers James Conner
- #58 WR Cincinnati Bengals Tyler Boyd
- #124 WR Washington Redskins Josh Doctson
- #134 RB Jacksonville Jaguars Carlos Hyde
Players I was right about (and their new ranking)
- #1 QB Kansas City Chiefs Pat Mahomes
- #4 WR Kansas City Chiefs Tyreek Hill
- #6 WR Tennessee Titans Corey Davis
- #12 WR Detroit Lions Kenny Golladay
- #23 WR LA Rams Cooper Kupp
- #2 RB New Orleans Alvin Kamara.
Players I was wrong about (and their new ranking)
- #23 RB Tennessee Titans Derrick Henry
- #59 WR Washington Redskins Josh Doctson
Never sell low. Let’s wait for a big game and re-evaluate.
Hit me up on Twitter @ScottFantasy if you’d like to discuss or question my rankings. Your feedback does make a difference. Happy Trading!