Four games on both sites in the afternoon today starting at 4:00 pm which is nice to have them in sync on a Sunday.
- Texas @ San Francisco
- Houston @ LA Angels
- San Diego @ LA Dodgers
- Seattle @ Arizona
- Zack Greinke … The best pitcher on both sites in terms of talent & price and I think his matchup is good enough as I do not see Seattle sweeping the Diamondbacks. Zack is money at home with the roof closed.
- Derek Holland … I like the way Holland is pitching lately and has been better at home most of the season. The Rangers are a bad road team offensively so we’ll pick on them with Holland
- Hyun-Jin Ryu … Ryu should be one of the three highest owned guys today and he has had a few good starts vs San Diego, but I do not like him much and will have some Padres bats personally.
- Houston … They’re heating up and a good road team offensively.
- LA Dodgers … I would be shocked if the Dodgers are not popular today as they’ve gone off all weekend on San Diego.
- Arizona … As I mentioned above, they’re gonna win today in my mind and it won’t just be Greinke doing the work.
CHEAT SHEET – Bold Players are HR predictions
C: Hundley, Mathis, Gattis
1B: Goldschmidt, Belt, Muncy, Pujols
2B: Dozier, Altuve
3B: Turner, Descalso, Bregman, Longoria
SS: Correa, Machado, Elvis Andrus
OF: Marwin G., Peralta, Kemp, Jay, McCutchen, Renfroe