Both games on this slate offer plenty of offensive upside which will give us a little diversity with ownership and makes this a slate where I wanna try get a balanced lineup to hedge off flops from one spot or another as best possible.
New England @ Tampa — This game is my favorite between the two and I would guess it gets about 65% of the ownership between the two for skill positions. Neither defense has been really good this year and very few will want to stack the Redskins on the road on MNF in Arrowhead and people rarely stack the Chiefs (especially with their Defense being the best on the slate).
- Tom Brady — I think based on pure volume he and Winston are going to far out perform Smith and Cousins. They should be the chalk options, but I am willing to eat the chalk here and I expect Brady to throw 300+ yards and 3+ TD.
- Jameison Wisnton — Let’s say I am doing 5 lineups. 3 would have Brady and 2 would have Winston. They’re pretty close when you factor in the price difference and the Pats defense just got torched by Watson and Newton in back to back weeks. Winston will be popular.
- Kareem Hunt (CORE) — Eat the chalk here. He’s gonna push for 20 points on both sites.
- Chris Thompson (CORE) — Thompson has been really good the last two weeks and with Rob Kelly a game time decision he could gather a little less ownership than the choices in the Thursday game. No matter if Kelly is in or out I like Thompson in a game I think the Skins will be trailing.
I am fading all the New England backs although Mike Gillislee makes a nice FLEX option on DK.
- DeSean Jackson (CORE) — DJax will take one to the house with Evans drawing all the attention. This will be his breakout game going to the house TWICE.
- Danny Amendola — This is my pivot with Brady line-ups. I want Brady+Amendola+Gronk as my Brady stack.
- Adam Humphries — Looking to stack Winston but also get a little contrarian? Humphries has seen more usage over the last two weeks. He offers some nice salary relief if you go with a Brady stack and want to get a correlation on the other side.
- Terrelle Pryor — I think Pryor is going to see a good volume tonight and the Redskins will force a way to get him involved more.
FADES – Brandin Cooks, Mike Evans … Both have good floors and are worth paying for if you can, however with a short slate we’re fading them getting into the endzone in favor of their teammates.
I’ll go 50% on these two on FanDuel. On DK I love the idea of paying up for both as they could both top 100 yards and 2 TD.
- Rob Gronkowski
- Travis Kelce
UPDATE: It looks like Gronkowski is almost definitely going to be out tonight although no final confirmation of that yet. You are limited at TE if he is out but while everyone will rightfully consider OJ Howard, I would prefer Cameron Brate from the two Tampa TE’s. Meanwhile for filling a FLEX spot (unless you are a doof like me) you can look to upgrade to Chris Hogan or Amendola for NE.
- Kansas City – About 100% ownership for me and I think they get a couple take-aways.