The final regular season primetime 2 game slate is going out with a bang as the Cheifs and Seahawks meet tonight in Seattle followed by a dynamic Christmas Eve game between ………………………… the Broncos and Raiders. Welp. Enjoy helping your spouse wrap presents late on Christmas Eve instead of watching that game.
- Russell Wilson gets the benefit of being the QB to attack the Chiefs “fantasy forgiving” defense and at home Wilson should be in a spot to lead the Seahawks to the upset win tonight coming off a bad loss at San Francisco.
- Derek Carr has been much better over the last month or so and especially thrives at home. If you remove his road games from his overall stats he actually grades out as one of the better QB’s in fantasy lately.
I’m not fading Mahomes because I think he plays horribly as much as I like the other guys fantasy upside.
- Chris Carson … Running backs are shredding the Chiefs
- Philip Lindsay … Second best RB on this slate.
- Damien Williams
- Jalen Richard … Good value play from this game to consider in the FLEX spot.
- Tyler Lockett … We have seen Lockett over take Baldwin as the main TD guy for Seattle this year — mostly due to Baldwin’s injuries and I think Lockett and Baldwin both score tonight.
- Doug Baldwin
- Tyreek Hill
- Jordy Nelson
- DaeSean Hamilton
- Jared Cook
- Ed Dickson
Fade: Kelce – Seattle good vs TE
- Seattle and Oakland win