Looking quickly at the Prime Time slate you can easily identify where the chalk is with the Seahawks being heavy favorites over the Colts and the Chiefs looking like the highest scoring team on the slate.
Below are my CORE plays along with a few pivots off the chalk. We’ve had a streak on these short slates with the right after, so let’s keep it rollin….
- Russell Wilson — RW will be likely the highest owned player on this slate but he’s rightfully the best play. The Chiefs are going to run the ball which downgrades Smith and I can’t trust Cousins on the road in Arrowhead on MNF. Wilson is the chalk we eat this week.
- Jacoby Brissett — The Seahawks defense is not the same. They will give up yards to JB tonight but not enough to warrant going 100% JB.
- Karreem Hunt — Lock in Hunt who is the top RB on this slate. Eat the 80% ownership and move on.
- Chris Carson — Carson’s breakout game is tonight and we should all rejoice! He would be the only reason to pivot off Wilson if you want too at QB.
Do not F around. Play these two at RB
- Terrelle Pryor — More of a PPR play here because I think he gets the volume, but Pryor has been everyones darling through the first three weeks and now he gets ignored against a KC secondary who will give up receptions but not TD’s? Sure, sign me up fellas!
- Donte Moncrief — Another low owned % play here with Moncrief. One TD next to PRich (see below) and we’re swiming in money!
- Paul Richardson — All it takes is one Richardson TD from Wilson to stick it in the face of those Doug Baldwin owners…. We get that tonight. DO IT!!!
- Tyreek Hill — Huge big play upside with Hill and if you do multiple lineups you should randomize your WR exposure.
- Doug Baldwin — It looks like Dougie Bucketts is playing and will be popular… guess what.. WE FADE HIM and WIN!
- Jack Doyle –50% Jack Doyle for me this week. Indy keeps it close
- Travis Kelce – the other 50%? Easy. Kelce vs the Skins pathetic linebackers.
- Kansas City — Chiefs home primetime defense over that overrated Seahawks defense all weekend long for me!
- Blair Walsh