2019 Cut down date and rookie draft

Scout Fantasy Sports Home Forums Contests, Leagues and Events (FFWC) 2019 Cut down date and rookie draft

This topic contains 4 replies and was last updated by Scott Atkins Scott Atkins 3 days, 12 hours ago. This post has been viewed 145 times

• Author
    rfantauzzo
    Participant

Scott,

I noticed that on the rules page it says the rookie draft starts the 27th, but the first cut down isn’t until the 29th. Which date is right and which is wrong? Thanks

Scott Atkins
    Scott Atkins
    Keymaster

Great catch! Cutdown is the 22nd, the Monday before the NFL draft, always. I have corrected this and will of course, send a couple of emails before then ensuring every team is compliant. Thanks for having a good eye on this!

Urban
    Participant

when is the rookie draft?

will we have access to set our player rankings for the draft if we are unavailable for it?

Muto
    Participant

The rookie draft can’t be on April 27th the NFL draft is still going on.  The rookie draft was on Saturday the week after the NFL draft last year.  It was the first Saturday in May.  The rookie draft has never been during the NFL draft there is just no logical reason to ever do that.

Scott Atkins
    Scott Atkins
    Keymaster

This is correct and I’m going to send an email to everyone due to my mistake. The drafts start the Saturday following the NFL draft, so May 4 aka Derby Day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.