- February 12, 2019 at 10:33 am #91080
<u>New Taxi Squad Spot</u>
While the IR spots are often used to stash players for the future, they are of course limited to players that are IR designated. I propose an extra slot designated Taxi Squad with the following rules:
- Only ONE Taxi Squad player per team is allowed.
- Any player of any status is eligible.
- Players may not be placed on the Taxi Squad until after the Rookie/FA Draft and MUST be activated prior to the 1<sup>st</sup> cut down date before the next rookie draft.
- During the DFWC Regular season and playoffs, a player may only be activated in one of two ways.
- During a single designated week of the season (probably week 10 or 11), a Taxi Squad player may be exchanged with a player on the team’s active roster. This may happen only once per season.
- A taxi Squad player may be traded to another team, provided that the trade results in legal rosters for both teams. Players may NOT be traded directly to a team’s taxi squad. They must be traded to the active roster, then placed on the Taxi Squad.
- February 13, 2019 at 3:27 pm #91236
My co-owner and I are very much on board with any way to expand roster sizes and fully support the addition of a taxi squad spot.
- February 14, 2019 at 8:36 am #91291
The Fantasy ForumParticipant
- February 14, 2019 at 11:08 am #91308
Thanks for this suggestion Ray. We have logged it and will review and consider. The survey is coming later today.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.