- December 1, 2018 at 9:47 pm #81684
I have my lineup set, but need advice for my Flex.
I have Diggs in now, who is Questionable. If he doesnt go, who should I play to replace him.
Choices – T. Coleman, Ridley, McGuire, Anthony Miller, or Hines. Note: Humphries is available on Waivers.
- December 2, 2018 at 3:09 am #81742
Diggs is playing. Adam Schefter tweeted out late tonight he’s playing. Just double check on reports Before first Games.
- December 2, 2018 at 11:58 am #81858
got a report that his knee swelled up over night and may keep him out of out today.
- December 2, 2018 at 12:01 pm #81861
Yeah it’s a concern now. Have someone available in the 4 p.m. games, night games or tomorrow as a backup.
- December 2, 2018 at 12:03 pm #81865
The only guy of my choices above that plays at 4 is McGuire. Is he a good choice or should I just roll with one of the other guys I have above?
- December 2, 2018 at 12:22 pm #81874
Can’t risk it then. Get Humphries and start him.
- December 2, 2018 at 12:46 pm #81884
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.